We look forward to welcoming you back to Church! We are required by NYS regulations to keep a registry of our service attendees for the purpose of contact tracing in the event some one becomes ill. We are thankful for your understanding and cooperation during these times as we do everything possible to keep everyone safe. Please don’t forget to register!!
HORAC Minsitries Reopening Plan
HORAC Ministries is planning to reopen in coordination with NYS and Westchester County guidance. The activities of the ministry and church will be determined based on the phased reopening plan for Westchester County and the Hudson Valley region. HORAC Ministries phases correlate with NYS phases for reopening the Hudson Valley region. This plan is subject to revision. The safety of all attendees is our top priority. Our tentative reopening day is scheduled for Sunday September 6th with two services at 10am and 3pm on our Front Lawn at 81 Croton Ave, Ossining NY (Service will be indoors for inclement weather). In person services will only be held on Sundays at these two service times. Currently The maximum number of attendees allowed at each service is 50. All attendees must pre-register below and can only attend one service. Live streaming of all our weekday and Sunday services will continue online.
What to expect when you arrive:
- Welcomed by Usher and Screener at entry for indoor & outdoor services
- Mask required prior to entry for indoor and outdoor services and will be enforced by ushers and screeners
- One entrance in and one entrance out of building
- Voluntary Temperature Check at entrance for indoor services
- Symptom screening for all at entry
- Log of entry for all at each service
- Hygiene signs placed at Entry and Bathrooms
- Limit of 2 persons at a time in each bathroom (male/female)
- Chairs arranged in order to comply with social distancing regulations at gatherings
- Fellowship Hall, Conference room and Library will not be in use
- Sanitizer Stations posted inside sanctuary, in hallways and bathrooms.
- Cleaning and disinfectant supplies will be on hand, everyone who is able is asked to help in cleaning your immediate surroundings.
- Cleaning will be done between services on Sundays and through-out the week according to CDC guidelines
- Deep cleaning will be done every Saturday by contracted outside vendor (Certified cleaning company)